Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My beauty equipments: Hitachi CM-N810, NuBrilliance, Dr.Arrivo II, Panasonic EH-SA93-PN, Panasonic EH-SW51-P, Clarisonic Opal, MTG ReFa CARAT, Clarisonic Mia





Clarisonic Mia
Clarisonic Mia is the most popular cleansing brush in North America. It does a great job for deep cleansing the face. I use it every other day. I like to use its Delicate or Sensitive head.


Hitachi CM-N810-P HADA CRIE COOL Facial Moisturizer Massager
Hitachi HADA CRIE is the most popular facial moisturizer massager in Japan. I bought this n810 over the other models because of its price and modes. It has four modes (1. Cleansing, 2. micro-pat, 3. moisturize, 4 refresh). I use its mode 1 and 3 mostly. Since it consumes lots of toners, I have bought a lot of facial toners. Click here to see My Facial Toners.

For the cleansing mode, I use a cotton pad with any clear toners such as Juju Cosmetics Whity Bihacon Whitening Lotion, Clarins lotion tonique sans alcool camomille.

For the micro-pat mode, I just apply any toners onto my face.

For the moisturize mode, I use a cotton pad with any toners such as SK-II facial treatment essence, Albion essential skin conditioner.

For the refresh mode, I use any milky lotions such as Rohto Hadalabo Shirojyun Albutin Milk lotion.




















NuBrilliance Microdermabrasion System
NuBrilliance is the first and only at-home microdermabrasion device utilizing dual-action therapy with a combination of crystal-free diamond exfoliation AND suction, enabling you to have true microdermabrasion treatments at home.

I have used it for a few times, it removed the dead skin cells that made my skin smoother. Now I get more benefits from my skincare products.


Dr. Arrivo II Electroporation Facial Massager
Its LED lights amazingly help my skin. I really like to use its LED blue light, it reduces my acne bacteria and redness.

For the LED mode, its has 5 functions as below.
1. The total photo-poration (all lights). Using three types of LED, blue, yellow, red. Comprehensive care to ageing. To bring out the beauty of the original skin, troubled skin. *Please use the Perfect Essence Essence F serum only.

2.LED Red light for wrinkles skin. Give firmness, elasticity to the skin.

3.LED Yellow light  for those who spots and dullness is anxious. Impression to the transparent skin bright.

4.LED Blue light for acne. Care for rough skin, clean skin.

5.LED Flash Toning (all lights), Use by blinking LED three types of blue, yellow and red. It supports further penetration effect of the essence in LED flash toning action of its own, perform each care.























Panasonic EH-SA93-PN NanoCare Ion Facial Skin Care Steamer
Click here to read my reivew for this Panasonic Steamer












Panasonic EH-SW51-P Eye Esthetic Steamer
It can be a short time to relax the eye, eliminate eye fatigue, while the play to reduce bags under the eyes, the skin and prevent wrinkles eye firming effect. Mainly through the release of steam and right eye massage to relax the eye. With about 38 ℃ and about 40 ℃ two kinds of heating mode, you can choose a suitable own temperature. Three kinds of massage speed rhythm patterns to choose from, it can be the fastest busy again with six minutes to complete eye care. 100-240V universal voltage, charge one hour can be used two times (12 minutes mode).

I only used this eye steaming massager once. It relaxed my eyes that I like the relaxed feeling.














Clarisonic Opal Sonic Skin Infusion System
A sonic device that enhances the effectiveness of products applied to the eye area and an antiaging eye serum optimized for sonic infusion. As the device is moved in small circles around the eye area, its soft applicator tip delivers products with more than 7,500 gentle micro-massages per minute.

I have used it for a few times that I like using it. It vibrates to message around the eye area only 30-second.










MTG ReFa CARAT
Click here to watch my review for MTG Refa Carat

No comments: