Sunday, March 2, 2014

GLAMGLOW GIFT SEXY Gift Set: SUPERMUD and YOUTHMUD Review

This gift set contains a 34g SUPERMUD clearing treatment and 15g YOUTHMUD tinglexfoliate treatment. 

Supermud makes my skin feeling very clean, refreshed and brightened. My skin looks glowing in the next day. It's an excellent exfoliated mask.

Youthmud makes my skin feeling refreshed, soft and tightened. After I have it on my face for 10 minutes, I rinse it off with the warm water. After I rinse it off, it makes the sink very messy and dirty.

SUPERMUD is the world's most advanced clearing treatment, renewing and clearing the skin as it sweeps away impurities and toxins. Use as a post party pick-me-up.
YOUTHMUD gives instant skin gratification, a 10 minute 'facial in a jar'. Use as a great pre-party treatment.
Combine the two for a SUPER GLAMTASTIC facial, using YOUTHMUD first for a deep exfoliation and SUPERMUD to draw impurities out.

No comments: