Saturday, March 1, 2014

Living Proof Full Thickening Cream Review


I got these Living Proof full thickening cream samples from Sephora.com. I have tried them that I really like using them. It makes my fine, straight hair which stays nice and much thicker. After I wash my hair, I apply a dime size amount of it to my wet hair. First I brush my hair. Then let it AIR dry.

This is how my hair looks like after it dries.























Living Proof Full Thickening Cream for all hair types
Flat, lifeless hair results from each strand being so smooth and fine that it lays quite literally flat, one on top of the other. Full Thickening Cream is a lightweight formula that features PBAE, a new technology invented by our scientists that creates a micro-pattern of thickening points on each strand. Full creates beautiful, natural fullness and touchable body that lasts throughout the day. Because it's a completely flexible technology, your hair won't collapse or become stiff and crunchy. Great for colored hair, too.

No comments: